Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Forbidden Book


I'm reading the Da Vinci Code right now. I'm really excited about it because earlier in the year I was talking to a girl about God and she kept bringing up the Da Vinci Code. Later, I emailed her to keep in touch, and when she responded, that's what she asked about, again.

Soon, I can email her and tell her I read it. Hopefully it'll spark more discussion between us about Jesus. It's also a really good story so far. Derek told Rob it's like watching TV. Yeah, it's definitely entertaining.

I really want to finish it before the movie comes out. I just know it's going to make people want to talk about Jesus. I'm excited for that opportunity because it's never this easy for me to have such a discussion. People are so interested in this book, and I'm going to take advantage of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home