Thursday, March 30, 2006

Learning

At the beginning of this week, Rob and I decided to blog everyday. That definitely hasn't happened. I really don't feel like blogging today either, but Rob told me that if I don't, I'm fired. I don't quite know what I'll be fired from, but being fired is never fun so here I go.

I'm learning more and more about photography as I work for an amazing photographer. I'm keeping my ears open for people who want their pictures taken...weddings, families, babies, engagement, whatever. But, in order to gain people's confidence I'm also trying to build a portfolio to show people.

Tomorrow I'm in a friend's wedding, and I plan to take as many shots as I can before and after. It's such a great opportunity especially to build my wedding portfolio. I'm excited.

If you know anyone who needs pictures taken and they have little or no budget, send them my way. I need the experience!

Here are a couple of my pictures. I think it's obvious who my favorite subject is. I hope to put up some sort of album up soon.



1 Comments:

Blogger Annie Els said...

Well done friend. I love the 2nd pic of Dominic (sp?).

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home