Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's still great

We don't have a ton of pictures from the last couple of days because we've been spending a lot of time snorkeling. Can't get pictures of that...just have to plain enjoy it. Sometimes that's better, I think.






Rob hasn't had to go to a job for a week now, hence the extra facial hair. I like it. Just when you think he can't get any more handsome, he goes ahead and gets more handsome! Tricky guy.



Oh, and that ice cream sandwich cost 4.95. Please enjoy this picture as much as you can so that the cookie can be more worth the money. It's not Diddy Reese, but it was good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You eating that cookie is so funny to me, takes me back to the baby baking days:) God Bless you Leah, your little on, and know that your heart for God & others is evident to all who either know you close... or who read your blog (like me) and I soooo appreciate your heart. PS I'd like us to get a copy of the book for the office. Let me know what to do.
Tammy

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home