Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hot mamma

It's been a long time, my friends. I promise I haven't given up on blogging. I just got very lazy with blogging and very busy with the rest of life.

It's currently 200 degrees here in Riverside, CA. Pregnancy translation: It's currently one million degrees here in Riverside, CA. The day it rains and refreshes us all, I will be rejoicing and truly on top of the world. That's how I always am when it rains. Do you blame me? I live in a desert.

Just a short one to get me back in the swing of things.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, friend. I miss you.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...there you are :), Welcome Back!

Blessings In Christ Sis

PS...will Pray for rain :)

2:17 PM  
Blogger Will said...

hey congrats! how exciting you are prego.

I'm up in Santa Cruz this weekend visiting bobby and rachel, and they just mentioned it.

tell rob i said hello

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the rain is nice after a hot summer.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is SO VERY hot & i just wilt... you poor, pregnant thing.

i'm glad you're blogging again. it'll take your mind off the heat.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home