Friday, August 31, 2007

Thoughts and galleries


I added a new gallery to my website just for babies. There is so much to capture in a baby; it's amazing. Is there really anything more precious and beautiful?

Even now that I've begun to feel the baby move around inside of me, it still doesn't make sense that there's a living human being in there. I have a feeling it will never make sense because it's just so strange. Why is it strange? I have no idea. This is how we all came into the world. But, still I cannot put my mind around it. It is completely crazy that in only 20 more weeks the Vis family will be three.

By the way, I think it's a boy. A crazy dream with a carton of cookie dough ice cream told me so.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"cookie dough ice cream" -> high probability of a male kicking inside of you :), Leah, you are too funny :)

Blessings In Christ Sis

Post Script: On site, I Dig the photo of the lady holding the baby between the legs with her eyes closed, yet the child is seeing for her.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Rhi said...

yay! have a boy! boys rock! hehe
love you girlie.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Brittany Richey said...

why are baby's butts so cute? I think its because everyone knows how soft they are...

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home