Friday, September 28, 2007

Helpful tidbit


During my sugar fast, the one thing that has been helping my self control is water with LOTS of lemon in it. When we went to Justin and Burgundy's house, Burgundy made it for us.

Just recently I decided to try it. I don't know if this is how Burgundy does it, but I just get a big glass of water, take about a third of a lemon, squeeze it in, and throw the whole thing afterwards. I love it! It still tastes like water but with a definite taste. But, the taste is refreshing and encouraging to my sweets-loving tummy. I have found that if I'm constantly drinking my lemon water throughout the day, I don't really have the normal unhealthy cravings. Plus, I get all that valuable water that my body needs.

Good stuff. Thanks Burgundy! You should go to her if you ever want a fun fact about health or food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home