Monday, April 30, 2007

Nighttime rituals

So, one of the amazing contributions that I bring to our marriage is that I make Rob floss. He hates it, but I faithfully make him anyway. Tonight we were about to shut off the lights when I remembered we hadn't flossed yet...

"Hey, we didn't floss yet."

"I don't want to!"

"Well, you didn't want to go to Kindergarten either, but aren't you glad you did?"

"No, I didn't learn anything in Kindergarten except the fire drill."

My funny husband. I love him...and he has really clean teeth.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)...hey, Kindergarten was a Blast :)
...you two are So Fun!

Blessings In Christ Sis

5:01 PM  
Blogger Annie Els said...

yeah, i remember kindergarten being really fun too.
we had the cool costumes for dress up, the cool plastic kitchen to play with.
i remember learning to write the letter "A". i did it wrong and i was so bummed cause my name starts with A, so surely I, of all people, would have known how to write it.
oh, and i remember the nasty listernine we were made to gargle with after every snack time.

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

echo "Happy Anniversary" Leah!

Blessings In Christ Sis

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home