Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hmmm...

I had a weird emotion today.

I heard a story about this guy who got to see the effect that worship has on demons. This story portrayed worship being like torture to demons, making them want to flee. My weird emotion was kinda feeling bad for demons. I mean, they used to be angels with God in heaven, got a taste, made an eternally bad decision, and now they're screwed forever.

I'm not saying God made the wrong decision - not that kind of feeling bad. Just that they have no hope. Sure, they have little triumphs here and there when they keep someone from coming to Christ, but ultimately they know their time is limited. There's no light at the end of the tunnel for them.

But, that doesn't mean I'm giving them any mercy! Just realizing their fate, that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home