Friday, January 12, 2007

Well, this is different.


This is a picture of my widget that tells me the weather every morning. I think my widget was excited about the SNOW in Riverside because it drew pictures of little snow flakes all over the top. Usually my widget doesn't go to such great lengths.

Wow, snow. I've seen it one other time in Azusa, but that was more like rain with a couple snow flakes here and there. This morning at 8:00am there were little snow balls rushing out of the sky. I even felt them to make sure they weren't hail. No white rooftops this morning, but I can still say with confidence that it snowed.

I have no doubt that global warming is occurring. On our trip both countries we visited had extremely unusual weather. My parents in Wisconsin have a really cold winter with NO snow. And, here we are in California with Wisconsin's snow. I hope this causes everyone to be more responsible with how we are using the earth.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I called you this morning to tell you to go outside and see the snow! It was so exciting. When I got to work (San Bernardino) it was majorly snowing. It was even staying on the ground for a little while. So amazing.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, this and people enjoying 60-70 degree days in NYC several days ago are definitely "hello" calls to the stewards(humans) of this earth.

Post Script: Hope you made at least a few snowballs though; if not, a snow-angel would suffice :)

Blessings In Christ Sis

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home