Thursday, January 04, 2007

Oh yeah, we're home.


There are some people who read this blog who I don't see regularly. So, I just realized that those people have no idea if we got home safely or not. Well, we did. We're home and gradually getting back to normal life.

A couple months ago I decided to quit my teaching job so that I can focus more on writing. So, now I only work three days a week. My first project is to work on our coffee table book covering our most recent trip. I'm really really excited about it. Rob and I experienced and learned a lot. We have so much we want this book to say, but mostly we want it to be supernatural...way beyond us. We want God to speak to and inspire people through it.

All that to say: we're home and looking forward to the next step.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie Els said...

I was wondering if you got back safely. Thanks for putting my mind at ease. ;o)

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! ...was not too sure if you two stopped somewhere else before returning to CA...Thanks for the update!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home