Sunday, January 28, 2007

No tengo mi voz

I'm almost done being sick, but today I have no voice at all. Well, I guess I have a few squeaks. I talked way too much this morning at church, so this afternoon I'm trying to avoid talking.

If I have to, I'll whisper, but I'm trying to use other forms of communication. Earlier today it entered my mind to speak in Spanish as another way to communicate. No wait, that uses my voice too. That's silly. Lesson learned.

But, then again a couple of hours later, it seemed to be the solution again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...am Hoping you are back to full health soon. Blessings in Christ Sis

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's still funny reading it, even after hearing it earlier. Hope you get well quickly.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha amazing post!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pero, tu tienes tus manos, verdad? Por que no te escribiendo?

(disclaimer: I haven't had a spanish class in three years. It may not make sense)

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sounded better yesterday night when you called. I'm glad.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home