Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Rob and Uganda

At this moment, Rob is off in dreamyland. It's 2:08 am over in Gulu, Uganda.

I have to admit, the thought of Rob taking this trip made me pretty nervous a couple months ago. However, God has definitely given me much peace over the last couple of weeks. I'm happy to say that when I dropped him off at the airport, I wasn't scared at all. But, don't get me wrong, I definitely have triple the reason to be in constant prayer.

As I drove away from LAX on Saturday morning, it was a cloudy morning with one break in the clouds. The sun's rays were peaking through making stunning upwards lines. I knew God was using it to give me peace. It stayed like that for quite a while, and then I noticed a plane fly through that sun-drenched opening.

God told me that's how he's going to bring him home. In his presence and with his glory. What a homecoming!

Please be praying for Rob during these next two weeks and the following months. Health, safety, open eyes, an open heart, opportunity, favor, understanding, and an experience of God like he's never known before.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhi said...

i am surely praying for him. and you. love you.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Les said...

We've been praying daily. Rob's one of our most precious spirits. I remember how it felt when Sheila was in Africa. So I'm praying for you too.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Les said...

We've been praying daily. Rob's one of our most precious spirits. I remember how it felt when Sheila was in Africa. So I'm praying for you too.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home