Monday, May 19, 2008

If...

If I could be anything and it didn't depend on skill, talent, or education, I'd be a doctor or an opera singer.

If I could take on a new hobby, I'd dance.

If I could have an accent, I speak like a Scotsman. Scottish accents sound so friendly.

I'm not complaining about the ways God has blessed me. I'm simply looking outside of myself and appreciating what's out there. I think it would be very enjoyable to dance, sing opera, and fix people all with a Scottish accent.

Random thought: Martin Luther was one of the bravest people I've encountered in a long time. Can you imagine? He thought for himself and decided he was right and the rest of the world was wrong. He rebelled against a world-wide church, rule, and culture. What! Who does that? And it worked! Sheesh, just sheesh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great thoughts! I have a dancing dream too. Maybe someday we will be brave enough and we can take a dance class together :)

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home