Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another adventure

Rob and I had the amazing opportunity to join Carole in Kansas City, MO. We have 1 1/2 weeks to hang out with Carole and just soak in more and more of what is this amazing ministry that we serve. As an added bonus, we are a 1/2 mile away from IHOP.

At IHOP, prayer and worship never stops. We can go anytime of the day and be led in worship and prayer. It's incredible. Rob and I definitely needed this to be refreshed, get a vision for what we're doing, and also to be stretched.

And boy are we being stretched. As I meet person after person dedicated to the ministry at IHOP, I am left speechless. I have so much to learn with God, prayer, ministry, and my worldview. In my life so far, I haven't even scratched the surface of all there is in God. Listening to the stories of the sovereign move of God humble me, and I am inspired to learn and join what God is doing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked at the IHOP website. I'm amazed. I had no idea there was such a place. I'm so glad you two have been able to do this and I can't wait to hear all about it.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home