Friday, March 30, 2007

Life

When I hit my head on something, it makes me mad. Isn't that funny? Anytime I hurt something else, it just hurts - no emotion. But, if I bump my head it signals some part of my brain that really really frustrates me. I'm pretty sure it's not just me though. I've seen other people bump their head. It's the same thing. They usually don't want to talk afterwards. They're a little irritable when other people say, "ooo, are you ok?" They really want to yell out but are too polite so they hide it behind a stiff face.

I bumped my head yesterday and I got very grumpy for about two minutes. It went away, and then I was normal. But, I just think that's such a funny phenomenon.

Fun fact: Wahoo's Fish Tacos has the most amazing iced tea. Iced tea puts me in a strangely good mood. Some of it's the caffine. But, I think most of it is that it is so stinkin' enjoyable that it really makes me love life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so funny -- Britt and I talked about the same exact thing tonight after she got hit on the head. It's so true!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home