Saturday, November 11, 2006

Watch out


My good friend Bet shared the quote "Ruthlessly eliminate hurry from your life" (John Ortberg).

Ok, I'm up for the challenge. I'm comin' with fists flying. I'll throw in a surprise kick to the knees. And, I'll even bust out the pepper spray.

My schedule is ruthless, but I'll be standing up for this fight. Every two months or so I say to Rob, "I am too busy. I HAVE to cut something out." Then life slows down for a little bit and picks up again while I'm not even looking.

Even though I don't have a definite solution, I'm not lying down. I'm keeping eye contact until we finish this fight.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on!

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dig-a-ble!

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep persevering!

11:38 PM  
Blogger JenniferKent said...

hey i was just thinking, want to have an ongoing dinner date every thursday and an ongoing breakfast date every monday? jk.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is hard lesson to learn, to slow down, even worse is the "N" word: no. I hate saying no, but I have realized over the past six years of my life, that it must be used. I'm in corner holding a bottle of water if you need a break

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home