Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Two Newbies

Two people have recently joined the blogging world.


The first is a fellow Sandals-lover. Grace started a blog called It's Amazing Grace. I wish my name had another meaning too. Well, actually Leah does mean "wild cow, or gazelle." I promise. Look in your dictionaries, not those silly pretty name posters. The footnote in my Bible says that it means "cow" or "ewe." I think I'll stick with gazelle. I'm feeling light and graceful today.

Anyway, check out Grace's blog. I think she's amazing, so the name fits.


The second is my beautiful sister, Heidi. If you don't know her, you've probably seen her son's face all over my blog. He's a cutie who comes from a cutie mom (His dad's cutie too. I don't want to leave him out. But, this post isn't about him, so I'll move on). Her blog is called Backwards Hugs. You'll have to go to her blog to find out the reason for the name. I, personally, think it's pretty funny.

Give them some comment love, so they don't give up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Leah for the "comment love". I think you're amazing too.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home