Monday, August 21, 2006

Growing up


Kids are little guys. They have little bodies that will fall into the toilet if they don't lean over the toilet in a certain way or hold themselves up.

As they get older, their bum gets bigger so that they don't have to do a special lean over. But still, there's a space between the edge of the toilet and their bum.

When I was little I thought that you were truly an adult when your bum filled the whole toilet seat. I'm still working on that.

Just kidding. I completely consider myself a grown-up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're funny... i love you girl

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny, just yesterday I hear this scream and terrifying cry from Seanna, she hit the water! Pour girl scared the ___ out of her. he he

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home