Saturday, August 26, 2006

L ... is for the way you look at me


If I run over my neighbor's dog on purpose, that's horrible. If I sponser 6 kids in Africa, that's awesome. Unless I don't have it, then that's crap too.

If I gossip, that's very destructive. If I can hear God and tell you everything he wants you to know to follow him, wow, what a blessing. Well, if I don't have it, nevermind, there's nothing good there.

Patient, kind, rejoicing, protective, trusting, hopeful, persevering.....yes

Envious, boastful, proud, rude, self-seeking, easily angered, holds grudges...nope

I hate to fail. I wish everything I did ended up with good results. But, if I have it, I'll never fail.

O...is for the only one I see. V...is very very extraordinary. E...is even more than anyone that you adore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really liked that

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home