Friday, March 11, 2011

I think I'm back

Today I was inspired by a client to start writing on here again. It's been a long time, and I have a feeling that it's going to take me a little while to get into the swing of things.

I have two "new years resolutions" this year. One is to get my front yard to look great. The other is to discover how to use my photography business for God. The first one I have made very little progress on. The clock is ticking as it's beginning to get hot and my planting window will continue to narrow down. We would love to plant one or two fruit trees as well as some roses and lavender. We also need to stay on top of the weeds and put some mulch down. I have Lisa to thank for these plans!

My second resolution is coming along. It's not as easy as it seems. I know that art is glorifying to God, but I personally don't want it to be that foggy and indirect. I want to give this business completely to God and have it be an open vessel for him to use. That's scary and exciting at the same time. If you have a business and have figured this out, give me advice!

I have the urge to end this with "Love you" as if I'm writing an email to a close friend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jon & Juanita said...

The only thing I can say is be patient and don't forget that God is often working in and through us in what can seem the most mundane circumstances. We love you Leah.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home