Friday, May 15, 2009

A process

I suppose there are a lot of constants in my life lately, but one of them is some kind of pursuit that I can't quite articulate. It's a pursuit of God. It's a desire for complete freedom. It's a search for who God created Leah to be. It's a lot of confusion about how to get to those places.

I'm convinced that there's so much more out there for me to know and experience in God. I know because I see it in other people; I know the stories. I know with no doubts that I can be free on earth from many of the things that weigh me down. And I am pretty sure that I'm not living as the Leah that God had in mind. Some of the God-intended Leah comes through but not wholly.

I'm not discouraged right now. I am just in a process that won't take as long as I thought before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home