Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Favorites

I love when Abel gets the little smile that happens when he's trying so badly to hold it back. It's closed mouth and reaches wide across his face. I have yet to get an adequate picture of that precious little jewel.

I love getting my hair played with, cut, or accidentally touched when someone is scratching my back.

I value and also have fear of those brief moments when I realize how fragile we are walking around in these temporary bodies. But, at this moment I'm reminded of how invincible are our souls. Cool.

I love Carl's Jr. chocolate chip cookies, but I really don't like anything else about that place.

I have a new found love for horchata. Honestly, I feel like Starbucks could put it in a fancy clear cup, name it something froofy, and make millions.

I love Helga, our body pillow. She was introduced to our bed when I was pregnant and couldn't enjoy sleep anymore without her help. Since the pregnancy, Rob has stolen her and we have renamed her Olaf.

I love freckles. When I was little I used to take an eyebrow pencil and try to darken mine and make more.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julia Mary said...

I love when people play with my hair and I love my freckles too. Try to get a picture of Abel's smile I'd love that too!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love freckles...and I miss you.

8:22 PM  
Blogger LJFredricks said...

Great list Leah! A short list but it helps us know a lot more about you! I happen to agree about starbucks too!

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh. i HATED my freckles all my life. i've only come to accept them a few years ago. i know you love them tho. i miss you my friend.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home