Friday, October 17, 2008

Free Pictures!

My website has undergone a much-needed extreme makeover.  Check it out: www.visphotography.com.  In celebration I'm offering a free photo shoot and 50 free custom-designed Christmas cards for your family pictures.  All you have to do is look through my website and find the word "vis" on one of the photos.  Then be the first to email me, and we'll go a' shooting!

We're very excited.  Soooo excited that I'll be offering more promotions in the coming weeks.  Stay tuned!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girlie. i wish i was there...you know i'd find that photo! i emailed you...my password isn't working...

11:45 PM  
Blogger Angie Funches said...

I looked but couldn't find it!! Bummed :-( Would love a free photo shoot! Your skills are amazing.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanna know whats funny???...is that last night I saw yoru facebook status and checked the whole thing out (its beautiful, ps) and I totally saw the VIS and assumed it was like a mark to protect it like, then thought it was weird that none of the others had it! :)
Anyhow, whoever won is lucky, your work is really beautiful! See you tomorrow!
SCARLETT

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the picture the day that you posted this blog, but I don't know you personally, just through friends of friends and I thought it would be too weird to take this from someone that you know. Good luck, and btw the search was fun.

MB

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't find the picture but the new website looks great!

7:40 PM  
Blogger bobby said...

We'd love to win some more pics. Rachel's about ready for some new maternity shots!

So you wanna visit Santa Cruz? ;)
Glad that photography stuff is going so well. Hope you guys are good!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home