Friday, February 15, 2008

Abel stuff, again

Last night Rob was up late with Abel. He ended up sleeping a grand total of 4 hours. What a great Valentine's gift to me! Tonight it's my turn. Abel's all wrapped up and finally sleeping. But, I do have to wait until he's sleeping deeply enough. For some reason anything can wake him up at night. During the day a plane could fly one inch above his head and he'd be forever lost in dreamyland. One of these days he'll figure it out.

Lately Abel has been doing a few new cute things. As I tell my friends about the great news, I realize that these events can't possibly be as interesting and ground breaking to them as they are to us. But, we make them listen anyway. They have to, right?...they love us, and love isn't always exciting!

Here are a few things that I decided are amazing to new parents and just plain ordinary or gross to most normal people:

1. The right color poop and a good quantity of it in the diapers.

2. Burps and farts from baby. That means a lot less crying from baby.

3. Little sounds that weren't there yesterday. I crack up laughing every time Abel tries to talk to me. It's so stinkin' cute.

4. The smiles. Oh, the smiles. He can keep me entertained for as long as he likes with those little guys.

You know what. I quit with this list. Everything is amazing. You don't want to hear it all. Yay for babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home