Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Soon... very soon

Call me crazy for blogging right now, but we are now in labor. It's been going on all day since I woke up. It's still pretty mild except that I'm nauseous. My contractions are about 5-10 minutes apart and really not that bad yet. If I weren't so nauseous I'd be pretty functional still. So, instead of walking around and getting the baby to come down, I'm stuck on the couch trying to keep my food down.

It's going well so far. Keep us in your prayers. Pray that we won't get nervous or scared but just stay relaxed. Pray that the labor is as easy as possible. Pray for health for Rob, me, and the baby. Pray that my cold will stay away during all of this.

I'll see you on the other side!

8 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I've been praying for you all afternoon! Can't wait to see pics of the new little one on the blog (hint, hint!). God Bless you three!!!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Julia Mary said...

you have got to be one of the craziest cousins ever for blogging while in labor...! oh leah, you make me smile! anyways, I'll definetly be praying for you both and the baby. i'll be praying for peace and calmness during this time and a smooth delivery and health for all three of you! God Bless!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Praying praying praying and sooooooo excited!!

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss that belly! Praying! Call us sometime. H

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it...are you having your baby at home with the midwife?

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Mike Lewis said...

Hey Leah!
Mike and Mo here...oh so exciting...we will be praying for you...and Rob..Have a safe delivery!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Battle Maiden said...

Remember the law of the sphincter...a sphincter says what? Praying too, as yours is probably already here one is growing in my belly! Tell us all about it!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home