Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas and random stuff

We did a load of laundry in Qatar the night before we left. We washed and then threw it all in the dryer at 11:00 pm. We were tired, so we went to bed trusting the machine with some of our favorite clothes.

We woke up around 2:00 am to the cries of the nearest 2-yr-old. Along with those sounds we heard the low rumble of the dryer. Pretty convinced that our clothes were dry, I shut the dryer off.

The next morning I folded my favorite pair of jeans to find that they lost a little weight. I put them on, and they fit a smidge tighter and a bit shorter. I decided I can still pull them off, and Rob convinced me that they don't look like high-waters.

I wore them all day yesterday, and they didn't loosen up like normal jeans do. I was hoping they would. We ate sweets from about 2:00 to 11:00. Not a good idea with jeans that don't compromise.

Today is Christmas which I knew would involve lots of Derek's cooking and a big potluck meal in the evening. I put on my too loose jeans, and I've felt not-chubby all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home