Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just a little longer...


Praise God, we leave for the Middle East in 9 days. We are leaving Dec. 12th and getting back Dec. 28th.

I say praise God because he has so completely blessed us with the opportunity to visit our missionaries. And, he has made it so possible.

A couple of things... Will you begin to pray for us and not stop until we get home? And, if you would like to send gifts, notes, or anything to show them your love, that would be awesome. Remember, we are Sandals Church, and we're going as your arms and legs. We have a list of ideas, so email me if you're interested (leahvis@gmail.com).

Pray for these things especially:

1. Safety
2. Peace as we travel in our own hearts and minds
3. That we would be such a blessing and refreshment to our precious brothers and sisters
4. That God would impact our lives in huge ways with this trip, and show us his will regarding us and missions
5. That this would be so much more than just a fun trip
6. That God would inspire us with ideas, stories, and creativity for our coffee table books

Yea! We're excited.

5 Comments:

Blogger Annie Els said...

So blessed to chat with you last night. Thanks for taking the time. I have no doubt you will be a blessing to your missionaries over there. Are you sure you can't make your return trip through Auckland? :o)

4:05 PM  
Blogger JenniferKent said...

I'm excited that I know you guys, because you are both amazing people. The end. I like Annie's idea. If you do that, I'm coming with you. NOW the end.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm both nervous and excited for you guys. And a little sad that I won't see you for two weeks :) We will totally be praying for you. You're doing such an amazing thing.

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers Abound & reach our Father faster than FedEx :)

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're excited. I pray right now.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home