Monday, September 11, 2006

Another story

I have a new student who's in Kindergarten. He's a little shy, and still getting used to me. He's very cute and the typical beginning kindergartener...you know still kinda a baby but starting to become a big kid.

Today he started opening up to me. I was encouraging him saying that he's such a fast learner. To that he responded with, "I learned how to dance tonight."

"Wow, will you show me?"

"I learned how to crump."

He stands up and wiggles around quickly with his arms flying around. I pretend to be really impressed. "That's so good."

"That's how boys dance."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man! I wish I could have seen that.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE him!!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leah, what is Isacc's blog name on your blog list?

5:59 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Grace, it's Kisskillme

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'll add him to my list.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home