Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nightmares

Last night I had a horrible dream. Let me set the scene. Rob and I were hippies and we were living in Farimont park. I had really big curly hair (The hair part isn't bad. That would actually be pretty amazing).

It was a really long dream, but somewhere in the middle I gave birth to two more babies. Abel was still at the age he is now, so two more babies is craziness! One of them was 13 pounds and double the height of Abel. The other one looked like he was 10 years old! I was so bummed. In my dream I kept hoping and hoping that it would be just a dream, but I wasn't waking up.

But, don't worry. It was just a dream. No new babies in the Vis household. Just Abel, thank goodness. Boy am I glad that babies don't come out looking like 10 year olds!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia Mary said...

I'm glad to see that you've started blogging again, and little Abel isn't the only one with updates! I admire you for posting your dreams on the internet! I honestly don't think i'd have the guts, since my dreams can be pretty "weird" to say the least.

Oh and I'm glad that babies don't come out looking like ten year olds... what a weird thing to imagine...!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

10 years old would be rough on the mom, it could be cool if they were polite, well mannered, respectful and well rounded citizens, cause my 8 year old is rough! HA, HA.

What was Rob wearing?

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home