Sunday, November 25, 2007

In my head

Random thoughts from the motherland:

Yesterday I saw five seagulls in Riverside. Am I oblivious, or do seagulls not belong in Riverside?

Rob and I spent three hours in JoAnn's yesterday picking out fabric for some pillows. We're very indecisive.

Rob and I are reading Revelation right now. In one of the first chapters, it talks about the seven spirits of God. Hmmm. I don't ever remember reading that before.

Rob and I are trying to start studying the Bible together in the mornings. We call it "Joe and Jesus" because every good Bible study needs a name. We drink a cup of Joe and hang out with Jesus together.

The last three sentences started with "Rob and I." That's because I like him, he's my favorite, and we seem to do almost everything together.

We just bought Cream of Wheat tonight. It's a surprisingly good source of iron, and I love it. That was my treat from the grocery store, and Rob got a Hersey's chocolate bar.

Just because you're wearing good quality shoes, it doesn't mean your feet won't stink. Don't be deceived.

Everyone should buy deodorant without anti-perspirant. It's not good for you. Ask me why later. I'll give you the low-down.

Peace out from the motherland.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post. FYI: When I was in high school in Moreno Valley there were entire flocks of seagulls hanging out in the quad at lunch time. Apparently they travel.
I'm glad we got to hang out with you guys today :)

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are sooo cuute!!! ps. i just realized that i missed coming over to say hi and give you a hug. sincere apologies...i shall have to catch up on thursday =) hope you had a good week.
ps. did i mention you are cute and very sweet =)
ps. i abuse the ps...but oh well =)
lorijo

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up. I was able to see Leah, the silly side reading this blog to me. I loved it! H

4:27 AM  
Blogger Facing Sunrise said...

LEAH! what if just plain deoderant doesn't do the job?! then what?

8:37 PM  
Blogger Cyndi said...

You need to enlighten me on the deoderant thing....smile...seriously!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home