Thursday, December 20, 2007

Getting closer

We're four weeks away from our due date. Up until yesterday, I was hoping for a overdue baby. I just felt like we have a lot of decisions to make and things to do before I would feel ready. Well, I'm happy to announce that yesterday I entered the realm of discomfort - the stage where the mom just wants to not be pregnant anymore.

I'm pretty excited to be in this stage because I know it's going to make me more ready to actually have our baby. God really thought of everything. I think if we were comfortable the whole pregnancy and if it were all just fun and special, we'd be much more reluctant to endure the labor. And, the fears of being a new mom would be overwhelming. But, my belly is growing and overtaking my body. Therefore, I'm much more ready to have this baby. Funny how that works.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!!!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Julia Mary said...

Hey Leah!
Wow the your due date is coming up fast, I can't wait to see pictures of the little one! You and Rob are seriously going to be phenominal parents!

Merry Christmas!!!

6:33 PM  
Blogger pearmama said...

How exciting for you! Your life will change in such wonderful ways. I see your little tummy every Sunday and it's so cute.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Rhi said...

you're so awesome! i love you and miss you so much! i totally loved my coffee table book by the way! tell rob. can't wait to meet your baby! mwuah!

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you still able to breath? are you peeing every 20 minutes? cool. welcome to the club (it's the best club).

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home